Monday, October 05, 2020

hobart june 2010

I just found these images on an old USB. It's when New Estate went to Hobart to play some shows. I wrote about it then but the photos I put up then were different and not as good. This is me and Chris Gorman presumably at the airport, who knows why someone thought this photograph needed to be taken:
Just 'so Hobart':
No idea where this was or why:
Mia did a fantastic painting from this photo or one very much like it. It looks like an island but it's not. 

The Battery Point-Sandy Bay border:
Chris and Marc at Natalie's parents' house in Sandy Bay or Battery Point or somewhere inbetween where notoriously Errol Flynn once spent the night probably fucking someone? You tell me 
Marc

Anxious times on the mountain, I described it on the blog at the time. 




If this isn't an album cover I don't know what is:

 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...