Tuesday, October 20, 2020

20 October 2019

Got to love those Scandinavian breakfasts. Although I'm surprised by what I took on, as today I wouldn't be eating any bread or cheese (maybe exceptions have to be made for holidays). 
The dining room. I was up before anyone else. It was delightful in there and I highly recommend the Park Hotel, if that wasn't clear hitherto. 

Getting the ferry to Stockholm


Is this Åland? 
In the bar / lounge area of the ferry
Fucking hell. I don't remember what I was reading here. 

I was going to say I didn't indulge but actually I think I had a little bit of eurocent to get rid of. 


After that strenuous day, for some crazy reason I felt like drinking a beer. I also felt like eating curry and I did but it was bland, to Swedish taste I suppose (that's probably a slur). 

 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...