Wednesday, October 21, 2020

21 October 2019

That's the Swedish National Library there. It's very nice inside. But I would also say the Finnish National Library would not allow a 7-11 on the corner. 
Above is the liquorice I bought, as I head towards an actual dedicated liquorice shop which I didn't actually go into (I can't remember where I bought the liquorice above, but it wasn't there). I didn't see the need to buy books in Swedish on liquorice (only the deep desire). 
Hello old friend. Water damaged singles outside a junk shop on the way to the conference I was on my way to. No, I did not buy it. 
The conference

Below: the only reason I am pretty sure I didn't steal this book, which was in the fancy upstairs cocktail-reception area in the conference venue, was that I would then have to carry it back to Australia with me. 

What are these? Seriously, I don't know

Hello old friend - again



I did buy this. It's pretty good
I kind of wish I'd bought this
Meanwhile, Ginger Baker had recently died and his funeral was about to happen. Rant in peace Ginger

 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...