Thursday, November 19, 2020

ottawa evening citizen, 5 april 1952 p. 24

 

Robert Raymond was an Australia journalist, founder of Four Corners... you don't need me to just funnel what wikipedia says. What wikipedia doesn't say - and surely it can't just be a name coincidence - that his daughters are Vicki and Candy Raymond. Anyway, the Flook-Four Corners connection is my biggest discovery of the day. 

Age Green Guide 25 July 1963, plus ca friggin' change

Age Green Guide 6 February 1975


SMH 7 Feb 1976

Sydney Sun-Herald 28 September 1969. I guess kind of what I'm wondering is whether Vicki was the model for Ermine. I think Vicki is older, if she's 21 in 1969 though she was 4 in 1952 so probably nah. Got to fix up these people's wiki pages though, they are b-a-d.  

Update 20/11 omg Erwin Knoll!

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...