Sunday, April 05, 2009

wasted a day while the north koreans were doing constructive things like launching missiles over japan

Did you accept or deny your last friends request? I accepted a request to drive Toby to Gowrie station. Do you have long legs? Not at all. Was the last person you hugged a male or female? Female. Who will be sleeping in your house tonight? I am hoping I will as I haven't slept properly in weeks. Do you have a pet fish?Unfortunately no.Have you ever had an abortion? Not literally. If you could travel back in time, how far would you go?This is about those abortions, right? What day is your birthday on this year?Monday Are you wearing rings? One. What did you last go see at the cinemas? Knowing Everyone has an awsome family member, tell me about yours: MIllie has long ears and scars on one of her back legs where she had a lump removed, she is AWSOME What is your current annoyance?Hungwy Are you doing well at school?uhm, ish.Are you wearing trousers?You know how I have that little facility to track how people come to my blog? You know how many search on these kinds of questions? Do you like guessing?Yes. Where does your mum work? She is retired. Have you ever seen the film Aristocats? It was my favourite film in 1973.Believe in God? Absolutely not. Is your house rented? Not a bit. Do you read books often? Constantly, except today, what a waste of a day. Did your night suck? Sounds kind of like a Flann O'Brienesque concept. Are you starting to realize anything? Everything. That these lists of questions are preposterous and foul, and I'm mental for taking them on. Do you have empty alcohol bottles hidden anywhere? Not hidden. How late did you stay up last night and why?1 am? Who knows why? Did you go out or stay in last night?Both Where were you at 10pm last nite At Shane and Olivia's surprise FMRUHQ engagementecue. When was the last time something bothered you? Things are always doing that, but probably when I realised I had somehow without thinking started on another of these things hijacked from Polly, whose answers are so much more fun than mine, and I'm not even going to publish it. Are diamonds a girls best friend? There's a problem with the plural-singular (lack of agreement), so I'll say no. Is your hair up or down today?Bit of both. Do you straighten your hair?No Do you wear clothes/ shoes/ jewelry thats uncomfortable? Very occasionally by accident. Do you text message a lot?Not at all. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?Used to ^___^Last person you talked on the phone with?Mom What was the first thing you did when you woke up today? Got in a razz. Do you get along with your parents? yeah. Do you believe that what comes around goes around?No, because I am sure it's the other way round. What are your plans for tonight?Bed and read. Is your best friend pretty? Very. Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?yes.(Thanks Polly!) Do you miss anyone?Some dead people - some people in other places - yes, I suppose I do. Do you give out second chances too easily? I bet so. What did you do yesterday? Wedding of the century, engagement barbecue of the century (different people). Do you have any plans for today?It would have been a good idea. Are you happy at the moment? Not especially, but I'll soldier on. Are you a morning person or a night person?Morning. What are your plans for tomorrow? 12 hours of work. Do you know if anyone likes you? As in, fancies me? Don't know or care. Seems unlikely but there are strange people around. Have you ever been kissed in a basement? It's not impossible but I doubt it. Are you open with your feelings to people?I am told I'm not, but christ, I show up. What was the last thing you drank?Soy milk. Will your next kiss be a mistake?I'll try and make it so. Who did you text last?It was weeks ago, can't remember. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?Just. Are you an alcoholic?Absolutely not in any way.

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...