Thursday, May 05, 2005

rice paper rolls

I caught a few minutes of Playschool yesterday morning and Justine Clark was on it, I know they do those Playschools all in one hit (a few a day) so I guess if they make a mistake they just plough on, I think she made a mistake when she offered co-host Simon a paper bag with what she said was a 'rice paper bag' in it. Maybe there is such a thing as a rice paper bag, filled with things, but I doubt it actually. I bet she meant rice paper roll. Anyway I thought of this because we had rice paper rolls for dinner last night. They are a little laborious but well worth it. Mia puts tofu fried in garlic and chilli, capsicum, bean shoots, vermicelli, carrot and... I think that's it, in them. We had a choice of two sauces: a straight (I think?) chilli sauce and a peanut sauce which she makes with limes.

Like an idiot I forgot to bring some leftovers to work today but like an idiot I will probably eat them when I get home - if they're still there.

Justine Clark(e?) was once Roo on Home and Away, she was also in Family and Friends. I wonder what happened to Mouche Phillips.

No comments:

today's pants

These ones particularly nasty