Friday, May 20, 2005

flora

Flora is a relatively cheap (actually, it has the air of cheapness more than anything) indian eatery in Flinders St. We went there last night and got little banquets. I had a lassi too. The second time within a week that I have been able to sit in front of a large screen showing indian pop music videos, though these were less edgy than the ones at Tandoori Times and more new romantic (man looks to ground, downcast; woman dances/runs past in pinkish garb; man looks up - was she really there?).

I started to watch Evil Angels this morning because I heard on the radio that the courthouse scenes were filmed in Broadmeadows. But I think they're just interiors. What a rich life I do indeed lead.

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...