Thursday, May 26, 2005
Graham Kennedy is dead
I did feel something when GK died, though I have to say I'm surprised by the large amount of publicity this has received largely because I, a television addict in early middle age, don't recall finding him irresistable. When someone starts their career on TV in 1957, you'd have to assume a lot of their diehard fans have died. I remember him primarily for Blankety Blanks, which I admittedly enjoyed for a time when it was on, but it was hardly genius. When you see old clips of Gra Gra with custard pies, etc, you wonder what it was about. Obviously you had to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
speaking of fridges...
Today I had an attack of madness and cleaned behind, on top of, and all around outside my fridge. I clean inside it every few months but I c...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment