Thursday, September 24, 2020

cat dream

I dreamt I was in the lobby of a European (? international anyway) hotel just letting Nancy and Helmi have a wander around when other cats and at least one dog descended on us. The dog, which was a big grey hound, literally jumped down - or more like deliberately dropped - from the floor above. The cats came in more cautiously. I picked Nancy up but of course there's no way you can pick Helmi up so I just had to hope she'd find her way back to the hotel room, remembering that she had a collar with her name and my number on it (which by the way she doesn't).

This is the second dream I've had about picking Nancy up in a location of turmoil, joining my dream last week about carrying her down Flinders St. towards the station. I am glad to say that in both dreams she is reasonably controllable. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every one, for the reason that I am genuinely eager of reading this web site's post to be updated daily.
It consists of fastidious data.

David said...

I only allowed this bit of spam through because I found the mention of 'fastidious data' amusing. I can't imagine what the point is of these kinds of comments? Would love to hear theories

flook may 1954

  24 May is missing Brooklyn! I mean... what is going on