Sunday, September 13, 2020

expanding



Steve said he wanted the chapter header pages to bleed to the edges so I had to make some of them bigger, which I have done. I won't say it wasn't easy, it was easier than I thought it would be, but it was a bit of a process. On the right hand here in particular I had to increase the image by, I don't know, from the far right elevator door to at least the outside of the elevator if not more. You'd think one could just bash this out in photoshop using the paint brush tool but actually that is not so simple, it's really hard doing that stuff with a track pad or whatever it's called, particularly because I'm quite shaky. I ended up doing a lot of cutting and pasting of existing lines (which are of course anything but straight) and patching them at the joins. Anyway I was not unhappy with this little task and I think it will improve the overall. I had to do four of these, this wasn't the trickiest one but it's the one I'm happiest with


 

No comments:

flook may 1954

  24 May is missing Brooklyn! I mean... what is going on