Sunday, September 20, 2020

McCartney

It's not long now before the complete resurrection and resuscitation of Wild Life if this album, so derided for so long by so many as a self-indulgent wank (the worst sort of wank) is now being non-ironically (albeit by McCartney's people) promoted as an epic. 

Don't get me wrong I love McCartney (more than McCartney II, tbh) but it's a slender work with some poor choices in it. Also, I pity the fool who would own this McCartney over the version I own with 'Suicide' on it. By the way have I told you about the double album version of Red Rose Speedway? Now that's a record. 

Anyway I think my work rescuing Paul McCartney's career is now done and I should turn my attention to another artist. I'm thinking maybe Kate Bush? Who remembers her? 


No comments:

flook may 1954

  24 May is missing Brooklyn! I mean... what is going on