Tuesday, August 11, 2020

what was i thinking

God only knows why this is taking so long. I am going to draw a lot of books behind Billy. Smiling Billy creeps me out btw. I can't pretend to know what makes a man attractive, though you'd think I'd do better with cats. 


Nancy has been her usual perfect companion today, sleeping soundly as she should, except in a brief time when the next door neighbours' washing machine was driving me mad and I went into the bedroom until it stopped, and read, and Nancy came in and walked around the room a while until I followed her out. The washing machine had stopped, I sat on the couch again and replied to emails, and Nancy went back to sleep. She basically rounded me up. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...