Monday, August 31, 2020

fastidious frog

The good old days before blogs were invented and you had to do comics to tell people how you felt. 1998 I had been back in Melbourne for a couple of years and at the tender age of um 33 I thought it was fine for me to be rude about the scene. (Bindi were a band who I don't really remember, sorry Bindi, though I'd love to hear either of their releases, the cassette EP with 'Purified Arse' on it or the one vinyl artefact, 'Crazy Bitch'). I had nothing against Bindi in fact I possibly even liked them. The meaning of the third last frame is lost to me now, sorry. 

Fastidious Frog here is not being at all fastidious, just an egotistical pissant, pissanting on his loyal acolyte from a great height. I have to say even though I'm me, or I was this person, however you want to put it, I do like the drawing here and I'm annoyed I can't do it this well anymore. 

 

1 comment:

Person I want to be said...

hilarious! and the recent one too

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...