Tuesday, August 11, 2020

i can't go on, i'll go on

Only managed to draw up two pages today, though I suppose there is a lot more of the day left. So the funny thing is that I do actually have a contract for a real special book which does have to be delivered in less than a year, I really should get that happening again. I suppose the imposition of the September deadline for this epic work has made me prioritise it. But it has also really made me see how insanely hard it is to draw everything you want to convey, people should be made to do this kind of thing as a project if they want to be a writer anyway, it really expands your horizons. This is at the beginning of the final section of the book where Elyse and Billy get together. In my mind, and not in the book so you know who really knows, Elyse is about ten years older than Billy - she's probably my age. Billy is in his late teens in about 1990, I am guessing. So maybe it's a little less than ten years but she's definitely older. That said, he has a certain bearing. I wonder what he smells like. I think wool wash. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...