Tuesday, August 25, 2020

regroup

So now I am 15 pages away from finishing my coronavirus pandemic project, I guess that means the virus itself will finish up in a couple of days? Actually, it has occurred to me that I could do with a few more months of forced inactivity just to get a handle on all the stuff I've accumulated and done nothing with (I was just looking through my dropbox folder called 'camera uploads', which has retained around 8000 photographs I've taken. It's a slow task to retrieve them, but randomly I found a picture of Arcade Way in Keilor; my aunt Maggie talking at my mother's birthday party about seven or eight years ago; the photographer's feet, but not shoes I recognise; an action shot of Ferdie terrorising Barry when he (F) was a puppy; and a book chapter about Port Stephens. So, seriously, I could spend a valuable day going through that junk and sorting it. Because let's be fair it's a waste just creating it and never doing anything with it. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...