Monday, August 17, 2020

only good news



So much to my surprise absolutely everything went smoothly with getting to the vets and getting the injection and the claws clipped and so on. I did get there early, also to my surprise, and was therefore 'compelled' to park in a clearway (like, at 8:47 when the clearway ended at 9) but didn't even get punished for that. Nancy did not peep, let alone howl (as she has been prone to do in the past) at the indignity/horror of being stuck in a cage and more to the point she was, according to the vet (I wasn't allowed into the room) perfectly behaved. And she has had her claws clipped which is the best thing ever. 

Rumour has it she is slightly overweight and should reduce a little, but on the whole, consensus is that she is the perfect cat in basically every way imaginable. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...