Wednesday, June 24, 2020

something


Last night I was walking back from my mother's house (she's fine thanks) and passing the cemetery (above for context, also, why are the gates open? But never mind) I saw something in the tree above the path. I thought it was an owl but then looking at it more closely I was like, no, it's a possum totally looking down on me. I could see its face and all the legs etc that were letting it stay in that frozen position. So I took a photo of it with a flash. 






Seriously not a possum, The only surprise was how my brain contrived to fill in all the bits so it could be one. Brain,  you're a dick. I'm just glad I'm not a rodent because I'd be a bunch of little bones in a nest by now. 

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...