Monday, June 22, 2020

slowly but surely



It is what it is, and that's entirely the complete totality of what it is. I imagine that as it takes on a life of its own, and if I do actually get the two weeks off that I think I applied for a few weeks ago but which wasn't actually granted to me or if it was, I will take it in lieu in a week or two anyway, then maybe just maybe I'll get this thing done. But if a whole day of doing nothing but this results in only six pages (which I spent a lot of time tonight tarting up on the computer), then it's going to be tough. OK well that's my problem not yours. I'll think of something else to gripe about.

Telstra took over $500 out of my bank account today! I don't have a Telstra account. But this did happen. This was when I discovered that in fact it's nigh on impossible to contact Telstra, the shits. And to think i was seriously considering opening an account with them... but nah. I mean I'm sure they're better than Optus, but so would a hole in the road be. (Bendigo Bank assure me they can reverse the transaction tomorrow). 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...