Friday, June 26, 2020

I'm a regular Ub Iwerks

I have written my graphic novel script far in advance of what I've drawn, so tonight I conjured up the characters I've had in mind for some time now. Artur is the kind of apprentice tape op in the studio where we see Sherman making his 'serious' album in the 70s, the one where the Eagles are scheduled to come in and do harmonies the way they did for Randy Newman on Little Criminals. Steve is the producer. Amber and Aspic are Sherman and Grace's daughters, though tbh I'm not sure if we'll ever see them as adults. Piotr is the Polish narrator who describes all episodes of The Rest of Quiglet to Polish television viewers, who Elyse interviews for her PhD. I hope you got all that, but if you didn't, it's written down here so you can refer to it whenever. 

No comments:

no pants today

Today I hastened to what has become known as the pants tree to see what pants were on the tree today. Disappointingly, the pants choice repr...