Monday, January 30, 2012

pip end january 2010 (two years ago)

We went to see Pip Proud at Colton Close today. He was as usual happy to see us and he looked better than the last couple of times I've seen him but he obviously isn't. He says the cancer is back (actually, it never went away let's face it) and he may have to have more radiation therapy or chemotherapy but as far as I know those things were just mooted as possibilities that weren't going to cure him just prolong his life a while. He wore out more quickly than ever today and ended up wanting to lie down when we took him back to his room. I think this is the home stretch. He is still very lucid though. Talking about Obama, Haiti earthquake, etc. Very keen on Tom Waits (I downloaded some TW for him).

No comments:

today's pants

  Yesterday was a no pants day, and since it was also a public holiday, I think we could develop a theory the perp is a worker in the area, ...