Saturday, March 09, 2024

what do things mean

 There is an article in today's Age about Kew, the suburb, which includes one of those before and after swipe things. You tell me wtf you think this means:

I realise you can't engage with it but you can probably see that the part on the left and the part on the right are of the same two buildings, but on the right they are more in the distance. If they were matched up more closely, I think there would be very little difference, except the person on the left might not be there. The distinction is actually really minor. So what is it meant to indicate? Secondly, what kind of time frame is '1920-1954'? I'll tell you - a meaningless one. Particularly as it pertains to two buildings that have basically barely changed (actually I think that memorial was slightly relocated at some point. If that's what this before&after is supposed to indicate, well, the pictures don't make it clear at all). 

I watched a bit of 2012 Neighbours this morning, it was not that hard to follow. I also watched a bit of 2024 Neighbours and it was really cool to hear all of Paul's crimes over the years - a few of which include actual murder - recounted. I felt the frustration, it seems to me there are a lot of people who just won't listen. About Paul and other things. 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...