Sunday, March 17, 2024

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves. 

So, see below. Do you think this is fair? Do you think there is a big difference between 'all the coffee is gone' and 'the coffee is all gone'? I don't. I feel like I translated this perfectly adequately. 

Incidentally, the coffee was almost all gone. Woolworths has a special on 500g packs of the right coffee, ground, but they didn't actually have any on the shelves, I've been thrice now. 

This morning just before the sun came up Perry and I walked around Carlton. This is a dark laneway, but lightened by the phone camera. Looks good doesn't it. 

See ya later! 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...