Monday, March 04, 2024

pinecone


That old joke/cliche about you buy your kids an expensive present and they play with the box. Well, Perry has a hankering for pinecones which I guess makes sense for a creature who is not that food motivated but still compelled to do the things puppies/young dogs/dogs generally do, which is destroy something they can easily manipulate. It's all about texture I guess. 

Yesterday we went to Eaglemont and Preston, I might treat you to some pictures from that trip later, although really it was fieldwork for work so there was a lot less quirk. As you can imagine, less quirk than the usually fairly quirkless pictures series I typically post is pretty nonquirk. I will say this: Perry was very well behaved. There's light at the end of the tunnel. He certainly deserves to decimate this pinecone, which he picked up in Eaglemont yesterday. 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...