Monday, March 11, 2024

west brunswick this morning

Perry and I racked our brains to figure out where we could go this morning to have a pre-sunrise walk on a 35-something degree day. We decided to go to Brunswick, actually to Holbrook Reserve, but it was too dark and Perry didn't want to walk down the path. I got that. So we just wandered in the area, where we'd been just over two months ago. I went there in 2020 as well but I didn't mention that to Perry, mainly because I don't remember doing it, also, he doesn't understand either English or the Past. 

I kind of like these flats, they're nifty. 



The only people around were cyclists, as I recall. A lot of people had their lights on at home, though, for some inexplicable reason. 
Great looking house. It's one of the ones with inexplicable lights. 
This was us... 

1 comment:

Elegante said...


Thanks for sharing a valuable blog. Keep sharing.
home automation in hyderabad

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...