Saturday, August 06, 2005

went for a walk



Around what I call in my mind, but would never confess to anyone, anyone, the 'loop' because it involves walking along Yuroke Creek to the reserve with the pylons and ending up in roughly the same place after walking roughly in a loop. I saw no-one. Well, I saw two people on bicycles, numerous times because they were just meandering around, and I saw some kids playing with a surely illegal motorised vehicle. Otherwise, no-one. I suppose I would be pissed off if the park was full of people, as it is I am pissed off that they are presumably sitting around in their houses enjoying home entertainment centres and plasma screens, whatever they are.

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...