Monday, August 22, 2005

sons of beaches


Sons of Beaches
was the third Australian Crawl album. James Reyne was made to sing in a way that meant you could decipher every third and fourth word, rather than just every second one. I listened to a bit of it on the way to work this morning and wasn't that knocked out by it. Mind you, it took me a while to get into Sirocco, and I appreciate your being so patient with me on that one.

Yesterday I washed Millie and Charlie. Millie used to get very excited about being washed but now she just sits there and lets it happen - clearly enjoying herself very much. However, she took a long time to dry. Charlie is easy to dry. They stayed more or less clean for a while though I noticed Charlie had mud splashes on her chest this morning.

I borrowed A. A. Holman's Memoirs of a Premier's Wife from the library. Sure to be saucy.

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...