Tuesday, August 16, 2005

aussie crawl update re my feelings regarding

I listened to Sirocco a couple of times yesterday while on the Geelong road and really started to enjoy it, particularly the boofy drum sound (programmed?). There is a line in one song that makes me want to spew: 'Unlike Chrissie she's no pretender'. There's another line about NME. How cool were these guys! (Answer: not a bit). It's their second album. I like 'Oh No Not You Again' the best, I note that it's the only one of the three singles from the album that didn't chart. Produced by Peter Dawkins, the album was named after Erroll Flynn's yacht and made number one in the charts in July 1981.

No comments:

the early 70s was all juxtaposition

October 1970, everyone had their arms out in the air, from Barbra to, um, whoever that is on the left, to Thumbelina. This is from the Sprin...