Thursday, July 21, 2005

Slender Ed

Ed Kuepper has lost a massive amount of weight, if indeed that was Ed Kuepper. He certainly knew a lot of Ed Kuepper songs. Jeff Wegener was on the money but I felt that perhaps he was a little bit wasted (in the non-drug sense) in that he often was just pounding it out to Ed's late 80s hits. There should, if you ask me, have been more Clowns stuff. Ed is singing better than ever before. Peter Oxley was the bass player.

I would have enjoyed it all more if I had not become convinced about half way through that I had left the heater on at home that morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask for one of those unwashed t-shirts from when he was a tank?

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...