Wednesday, January 31, 2007

walk to the tram

Including evidence of current drought; creeping miasma of Gowanbrae; a plane heading for Essendon Airport; a bottle sticking a little way out of the ground leading one to wonder how much landfill is really processed at all; and pictures much darker than the world really was at the time I guess because the sun coming up was much brighter and the mobile phone camera is not particularly adjustable as far as I'm aware.









2 comments:

Meredith Jones said...

I've looked twice, no, now thrice, and don't see any plane. But I like your long sentence.

David said...

Thank you Meredith. It fell out of the seqence somehow but as you can see has now been restored.

melbourne royal show

This morning I paid a brief visit to this year's Melbourne Royal Show (yes, this didn't properly hit me for a while, it's going ...