Wednesday, January 24, 2007

regret!!!

Man, it's tough adding blog links (see the tasteful little bunch at right). I had been trying to do it for 18 months and obviously someone looked down on me from on high and decided to finally allow me to do it, or maybe I forgot the thing I was doing wrong and started from scratch and got it right finally, or whatever. Anyway, it's tough, linking. I am doing it slowly but surely. Now that I have some links there I am pretty certain that people I haven't linked to are going to be very offended, even if I do eventually get around to it, they'll never forget it. So I probably should never have started. But now I have so I have to persist. Life suxs.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...