Sunday, January 07, 2007

two to the valley

I always enjoy Alison's show on 3CR Sunday night 11.00 Two to the Valley. Tonight I will enjoy it particularly as I will be the host. You can listen, if you have the desire, wherever in the world you are, assuming you have a computer, and if you don't, how are you reading this? See streaming details here.

Later: the tracks played were

royalchord: Softly I leave you
Essendon Airport: Refunked
The Church: Block, It's no reason
Soggy Porridge: How can I tell you
Frieze aka Birtles and Cotton: Why do little kids have to die
Bee Gees: Sweet song of summer
The Cleves: Summertime
Magic Dirt: Sleep
Wildlife Documentaries: Promise me
Spiderbait: Ass huggin' pants
Wild Honey: Groovin' around
Dave Graney and Clare Moore: Anchors aweigh
Bad Luck Charms: Let's talk about the weather
The Numbers: Mr. President
Kim Salmon: Diary entries over a major 7
Doug Parkinson: Love is like a cloudy day

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...