Tuesday, January 09, 2007

tuesday afternoon

Tuesday is probably the greatest day of all the days. Tuesday Weld, Tuesday Kennedy (the Kennedy family's best-kept secret), Tuesday on My Mind... I have been musing on the following subjects latterly, perhaps you'd like to muse too...

Douglas Credit? I started reading Bob Hesketh's Major Douglas and Alberta Social Credit but didn't get to the end. Borrowed it again. This time for sure.

Whatever happened to the Ellen Desailly Kindergarten in Wentworth Park, Glebe? It was there in 1964, but it's not there any longer.

How radical was that pissing scene in last night's Neighbours? a. very; b. totally; c. utterly; d. whatever?

Wither Ron Tudor? He was A&R for W&G and signed The Seekers, then ten years later he was running the Fable Label, but now...? I mean, is he still with us?

Is Suburban Mayhem still on?

Should I take that set-top box back to JB?

What's that beeping sound I keep hearing?

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...