Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the gallery of memories - 1


It seems like only yesterday. In fact it was last Wednesday that I went to Ballarat. That morning, there was a joke in the newspaper comic strip 'Zits' in which a teacher inappropriately (as far as her students were concerned) used the word 'booty'. I noticed that Ballarat Book City had also, hilariously, cut the 'k ci' out of their own sign for the purposes of a big vent or something, thereby turning one of their signs into the word 'booty'. I took a photo of it, but you might need a microscope to see it as I can't zoom in on my mobile (it's to the left). But oh, the memories.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...