1. What shirt are you wearing?
A short-sleeved orange number I picked up in Welwyn Garden City Oxfam in 2003. That's the only reason I started this kestionnaire, to mention the shirt. It is Marks and Spencers.
2. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
3. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright enough. Still at the office.
4. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know them, but i enjoy reading their blog.
5. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea. Essendon?
6. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Mia of course. 'I loved you last', she said, 'and now you're finished like an old balloon'.
7. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
If caffeine counts then A LOT. Aspirin last night after lengthy driving foray.
8. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
9. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Call the company. They send you back a $2 coin in a piece of cardboard with a $2 coin-sized hole in it.
10. Are you touchy feely?
11. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
That's not a question, there's no need to end it with a question mark.
12. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
13. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
14. How much cash do you have on you?
15. What's a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”