Friday, June 24, 2005

warrnambool what is it good forrnambool

Went out to Warrnambool yesterday mainly on the train (irritatingly there is a bus between Melbourne and Geelong at the moment. When I asked the woman at the ticket counter why she said 'just to shit you, personally, off mate - the government hates you that much'. I believe her). The train ride is really great to W'bool however and I was mainly in the company of a colleague with whom I am going to write a journal article, so the time passed. W'bool itself hasn't changed much since I was last there (2 years or so ago).

Die Hard - the original - is on tv tonight so I think I will make a stir fry with the broccoli, spring onions, tofu, beans and something out of a tin I have and get some vietnamese mint out of the garden too... god it's good to be alive... and I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic saying that - well maybe it's an overreaction to a mundane event - but I am looking forward to it.

Neighbours was pretty good tonight with Paul in hospital flashbacking and when he got out of his hospital bed and said he heard his mobile ringing, that was a hoot.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...