Thursday, June 16, 2005

sound of music

I was in ACMI today and decided that - what else does a middle-aged man do when his wife goes overseas for seven weeks - I should finally watch The Sound of Music. It seems alright, I'm watching it now, though I keep finding myself leaving the room. I also got some film based on a John Grisham novel butand with Sandra Bullock in it, and a couple of others I can't even remember.

I am slowly getting it together to upload pictures, but I think I might have to restart before I can get it all working and I don't have the energy tonight.

25 Feb 2024 comment: I was surprised to read this as if you'd asked me I would have told you I'd never seen The Sound of Music. Is this why blogging was invented? 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...