Saturday, June 18, 2005

rocka

Played side one of Rocka. All the tracks run together in cross-fades, and a couple of times there are little promos - 'Rocka! Bringin' you music!' kind of stuff. That's so cool. Also today played side 4 of Minutemen's Double Nickels on the Dime, 'Moon in June' from Soft Machine's Third, and both sides of Talisker's Dreaming of Glenisla, a jazz-folk hybrid from mid-70s Britain on an offshoot of Virgin. Now to look for dog kennels and wrought iron gatemakers on the internet (later note: I found the kennel I wanted - in WA - cheap - but I have to wait a couple of weeks for them to be available).

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...