Wednesday, June 29, 2005

spent the day compiling and calculating marks

God, it was so irritating. But at least I was then able to cross something else off my list of dumb things.

That Seventies Show wasn't as good today as recent days, either episode. Butand it was very exciting to come home knowing I had two eps on video to watch.

I ate this evening at a place in Moonee Ponds that advertises itself as a 'latin' eatery. I had two things called pupudas or something similar. I could not believe food so bland could be advertised as having flavour in any way, when it so obviously didn't.

Last night Francesca and I went to a gallery opening in Smith St, then to Greg's place where Francesca totally turned his life around and made him realise he could actually do a thesis on something he was interested in, not just computer games, which he confessed he was not interested in. Then to dinner at the Sri Lankan restaurant in Sydney Road, which was really good.

During the dinner I got a call on my mobile from someone called Ian, though it showed up on the phone as being Peta. He said he was trying to trace the origin of a text message he'd received from me about New Estate. I said I think I had probably programmed someone else's number into my phone in error and I apologised. But he wanted to talk about it.

Then I spent half the night calculating marks. Which brings me back to the title of this reminiscence. I hate calculating marks.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...