Sunday, June 12, 2005

saturday

Spent a lot of time in the city yesterday (Saturday) as Mia and Tracey had to get various things and they also wanted to consult a psychic. OK. Most of Mia's consultation seemed to be about me so I certainly got my money's worth ($0) on that one. In the evening we went to Randall and Carla's for dinner. They are living in a fantastic house which is about to be bulldozed, a large 1920s bungalow with stained glass doors internally and bad brick veneer on the front, but very spacious and wonderful sparkly lino. We hatched a plan to save as many of the fruit trees as possible from demolition, we are going to try and transplant some apricots and olive trees to Lorraine Crescent. I am right into it though I don't know how efficient I will be as a tree transplanter. I am going to try out as Ashtray Boy's drummer though I really don't know if I have sufficient time in my life for more such activities.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...