Thursday, June 02, 2005
now the trick is not to get a disease
I am finished the teaching. I have 39 essays to mark between tonight and Monday morning, which is a hassle, but doable, as long as I have nothing else to do BESIDES a meeting tomorrow morning, Flywheel in the evening, and, the dishes. I just sent three blank pages in a fax which bodes ill for my abilities in the days ahead but I think the first priority is a good night's sleep. It is dark outside and I just had a sandwich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
useful
They don't make useful things like they used to do they. I have been looking at Building and Construction from 1926 and these items are ...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment