Thursday, January 11, 2024

if you didn't blog it it didn't happen

This evening after we went to see The Holdovers (I loved it) on the tram back for a considerable time (like... minutes?) I tried really really hard to remember where Perry and I went this morning. I finally got the memory back because I recalled breakfast, which was an apple and two bananas purchased en route from the Footscray Market. We went to Yarraville, though I thought it was Kingsville shows how much I know. (I am not even sure if there is a Kingsville, because judging from the map, this park is the last thing north of South Kingsville). Anyway... 


Just good honest ordinary houses...
Inc. a lot of these weatherboards, many of them seemingly built of a piece probably on the same day basically. 

Would go again, except that of the two bananas and two apples I bought, well, I had two bananas and an apple for breakfast, then I save the second apple till later, and unlike the first, very nice crispy apple, it was quite soft and I only ate half of it. So if I decide to replicate this experience again I won't get the second apple. 

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...