Wednesday, January 24, 2024

covid?

 

These kitten pictures are the outcome of me trying to come up with a prompt for an AI generator that will both say coronavirus and kittens but I didn't actually want the kittens to look like they were sick with the coronavirus, so you see my problem.

Anyway they aren't the point the point is I just wanted to register my concern that I might in some ways still be affected by my covid bout from last month/year, which wasn't even quite two months ago let's be fair, and might explain a frequent dizziness/weariness/confusion, although it might also just be the effects of being me, which I have been for almost 59 years now. 

I don't have anything more to say about it. I think it'll be OK. I just didn't have anywhere else to write it down which I could be certain of finding in a hurry if I wanted to review my (lack of) progress. 




No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...