Saturday, May 09, 2020

pissiest complaint ever


Get in early, I reckon, it's not even 7:30 but I might be able to manage the pissiest whinge of the day. It comes in three parts. First part is, I was going to walk the dogs but I think it's going to rain heavily. Part two is, I bought too much food yesterday. 3: I had a third pissy complaint but I can't even remember what it was. 

Tell you what, if it comes back to me I'll let you know. I'm not sure if spreading out your pissy complaints invalidates your entry. Or should that be a 4th complaint? 4: Aw geez I don't know if spreading out your pissy complaints invalidates your entry...

Update: it was way too wet to walk the dogs

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...