Thursday, September 22, 2016

... and I got nothin'

Second last full day in Tampere. The main thing I did was go to the Moomin museum which was really nifty - those pictures were so tiny! But beautifully done.
Oddly enough when I plugged my phone into the computer - which I do at least once a day and download my photos - I left the room and came back and it said they'd all been downloaded (which I hadn't actually asked it to do, so I should have been a little suspicious) so I deleted them off my phone, and of course they're all completely gone. It doesn't really matter though, there was nothing of great value. I had already at some stage this morning downloaded these two pictures of the early autumn light coming through the windows of this place, which are quite nice, so maybe you can reflect on those for a while.



No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...