Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i mean...

Annoyingly on the home computer I can't edit posts, which is usually my way, so I would have just gone back and tweaked the below, to add that I have worked with many people I admire - I meant, 'admired from afar', eg Calvin Mark Perry Gilmore Alastair etc. I have actually been incredibly lucky with the people I've played music with and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mia and I have a long-term plan to be a band called MSG (not that MSG but Mia Schoen Group) with Mindy on bass and me on drums. It will be largely Mia's old songs i.e. she won't be writing new songs for the band specifically and it will be afternoon shows/residencies etc. Anyway, this is long into the future we are presently too busy.

And Ashtray Boy are theoretically recording a long-playing record.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...