Tuesday, August 15, 2006

should I have third coffee?

I made that my title just because I figured that would be something I'd click on if I saw it on the first page of the Onion site. And of course it's typical bad bloggery isn't it.

I got my Red Krayola live in Paris 1978 CD in the mail... finally... I was worried that it wouldn't come, see, because I sent euros. But my envelope must have looked innocent enough. I haven't listened to the record all the way through I just put it on my MP3 player so I have listened to about half of the songs.

Condolences to Wayne and Tony whose dog Robbie died yesterday. I hadn't seen Robbie for a long time but I remember him as a charming and interesting dog who clearly had a very good life. That kind of knowledge is a consolation for me. I mean we always assume we are going to outlive our pets. There is nothing pleasant about it though. As I said to Wayne, I still haven't really got over Silver. I only tell Charlie about this though (because she reminds me a lot of Silver).

No comments:

what a week

  It really was a huge week, with not exactly three new lectures to deliver but let's say the equivalent of two (split one in half to ma...