Thursday, August 10, 2006

janae



I don't wish to come over all William Hurt-Jason Priestley but I thought Eliza Taylor-Cotter really put in a stirling effort as Janae on yesterday's Neighbours. The sexy young married stuff that she and Boyd are always pulling is gross, but ETC (oops, what an acronym they lumbered her with) was marvellously annoying teasing Harold about his ingrown hair and telling off a nurse because 'My husband will be a doctor here one day'.

Looking for an ETC image I noticed that someone has recently started a discussion forum regarding Rebecca Ritters, who used to play Hannah in Neighbours many years ago, with the words 'RebbecaRittersmasturbation' in the URL. I know what you're thinking but I actually think these are just the early days of Sodom II.

No comments:

warning gross adult content

This is not the adult content precisely though I suppose it depends on your adult imagination. Two things about this, which I saw this morni...