Friday, June 02, 2023

find the mistakes please

You may recall Stephen Jay Gould writing about the cultural bias in intelligence tests used in screening of immigrants to the US in the early 20th century, I recall it, and I'm pretty sure it was SJG, but I can't remember where he wrote about it, but no matter, what does matter is that these 'mistakes' are slowly drifting away from our common experience so I'm confused about a few of them, especially the item at the left which is possibly a radiogram which both winds up and has an electrical plug, although to be quite fair and logical, all you see is the powerpoint behind it, not the plug. I assume the pictures on the wall have a mistake in them, but I can't tell what they are, unless it's 'no-one would put a picture of Asia on their wall'. One more thing: is the cat's head weird? It seems to have a roaming eyebrow in the shape of the Nike logo, but I am not entirely certain what's going on there. If you see Charlie Chuckles, can you ask him? 


No comments:

today's pants