Sunday, June 18, 2023

clifton hole

 






















I don't really remember all the details but basically about 8 or 9 years ago I had a blog called Clifton Hole, which was anonymous, and which I think was mainly images like the above - maybe just one at a time? Posted mainly without comment? 

I deleted it some time ago, and gave it nary a thought thereafter, but bizarrely I got an email a couple of days ago saying that my google something was about to be deleted so if I wanted to save the things in there I should follow a link and download. I am still unclear about how this stuff came to be there but I guess I might as well explore it a little. 

Admittedly a lot of it seems to be either pictures of the same thing, or the same pictures. 

1 comment:

Richard said...

really enjoyed the CH stuff, Swan Hole, 'life in an endless feedback loop'and a long ago train accident?

what think ye of monk

I have been watching a little bit of Monk lately. The show was on air between 2002-2009 and I never watched it then (as I recall) but I have...