Saturday, October 09, 2021

weird shit




I did actually have a big productive work day today, but nevertheless I didn't necessarily earn the right to spend hour upon hour watching Mr Inbetween and drawing. I think I am going to have to remove the person doing the toasting's teeth as they look too much like lips. That's probably because teeth don't actually follow the edges of one's mouth, but sit behind the mouth opening. Learn something new every day. 

In other news (I know I said I wouldn't obsess over viewing stats but seriously...) this is one of the most viewed of my blog entries this week. It must be for some other weird reason than its content, which is as meaningless now in 2021 as it was in 2007 or whenever I posted it. I am assuming it's something like - someone has a code book and they are given the URL for that post and some numbers that refer to words in the sentences and they put together a new sentence from the components, either the words themselves or letters perhaps in the words, which refer to other concepts. I DON'T KNOW! All I know is there is no reason why 20+ people would want to read that stupid blog post in the last couple of days. 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...